Something new for food lovers, chocolate cake without baking. Some may not have oven at home for preparing cake so do not disappoint because you can also make cake for your loved ones.
- 100gm cookies (Biscuits)
- 50gm butter
- 500ml milk
- 250ml whipping cream
- 300 gm milk chocolate
- 100gm sugar
- 6 moisturized neutral gelatin
1. Take the cookies and crush with hands.
2. Put it in blender and crush the cookies.
3. Now add 30gm butter to the crushed cookies and blend again.
4. The mixture will appear like a wet grit.
5. Take a pan, add litte butter to it and spread it with paper.
6. Add cookies to the pan and tap with glass's bottom or a spoon spreading it evenly in the pan.
7. Keep this mixture in fridge for about 10-15 minutes.
8. Take a casseroll and add milk, whiping cream, milk chocolate and sugar to it.
9. Stir the solution continuosly while heating over low heat.
10. When all ingredienta re integrated then add gelatin sheets to it and stir agaon
11. Remove the mixture from heat once the gelatin has been integrated.
12. Now pour the solution over the cookie base prepared earlier and laeve it for 10 minutes.
13. Then put the entire mixture in the fridge overnight.
14. Decorate it with chocolate noodles when it is curdled.
15. Unmold the cake and serve.