Today you are going to learn something fascinating that can leave anyone surprised by the fact that how can such things be hand made. This is an instax card or I would say a rotating card. That means a card that open after rotating it in anti-clockwise direction.
This is made only by paper folding and everyone will enjoy making it.
1. Eight 15*15 cm white sheets
1. Take one sheet of paper and fold it diagonally in both directions as shown in figure.
2. Now take one corner of paper and place it over the cross made by folds at center and repeat the same with the opposite edge (figure will appear like v).
3. Take one edge (shown in figure ) and place it over the diagonal crease and do the same with opposite edge (figure will appear like vii).
4. Observe the points marked A and B in figure viii, take point B and place it over A and your figure will be similar to the one shown in fig. ix.
5. Now again take point marked as A in fig. Ix and place it over point marked as B, you will get figure x.
6. Following in the same way take point A in fig x and place it over point marked B to obtain figure xi.
7. Continue placing point A over B with the XIth figure to get figure xii. Put it aside.
8. You are halfway there, repeat steps 1 to 7 with another sheet of paper.
9. Then we will be joining these two figures in the way shown in video. Observe clearly and follow in the same way to obtain a rotating box using these two figures.
10. Make 4 similar boxes. And join them end to end in a way that they all rotate in same direction.
Caution: Observe the rotating motion of the box before joining it to the other.
11. Rotating card is ready, you can put pictures, write quotes or paste emojis on it.
Surprise everyone with this instaX card. It is very beautiful, I myself find it very fascinating when I first saw it.
If you need clarification on any of the step you can comment on this article and I will surely respond on it. Also please suggest if you need step by step instructions on making some other craft things.