What do we need:
1. Paper (colored/plane)
1. See fig i in the image and cut out the pieces shown.
2. Now take the big strip, fold it in half (fig ii) and then make outward folds at the gap of 1.5 cm on the front half portion as marked in the fig iii.
3. Take the small squares and paste these on big strip by applying glue on the area marked 1 in fig iii.
4. Place the first square on area marked 1 in fig iii and proceed similarly for other squares.
5. Take a small strip and paste it below the first square that we placed.
7. Now take a sheet of paper and paste the end of the strip on it.
8. Paste any pictures or write any message and your waterfall card is ready.
9. Pull the bottom strip to make it work.
Post a Comment