- Colored square paper
- Take the sheet of paper and fold it in away making a crease
in the middle as shown in figure.
- Fold the paper by following the pattern as shown in figure
2-7 and your paper will look like fig. 8.
- Now take point A shown in fig 8 and place over point B and
your figure will look as shown in fig 9.
- Rotate the figure 90 degree right. Place the edge marked as A in fig 10 over Edge marked as B.
- Place the edge marked as A in fig 11 over Edge marked as B.
- Turn over your figure upside down and place the edge marked as A in fig 13 over Edge marked as B
- Now cut the figure along the marked with "X" as shown in figure 15.
- Your figure will appear like fig. 16. Then open and unfold the paper.
- Now make a crease over the edges of stars and the paper star is ready.