There is something one can do to keep these roses with them forever, for decoration purpose and for gifts. Paper made roses are the best for maintaining the decorum and enhance the beauty as there is no fear of it getting decayed over time and you can have one in any color you like. So take out your scissors and get ready to show your art.
1. Colored Sheet of paper
2. Pencil and scale
1. Take the sheet of paper and cut out 4 squares of size 5 * 5 cm.
2. From these 4 squares, take one and make a diagonal fold by combining opposite ends of squares (shown in fig ii).
3. Now take to ends of the longest side of the triangle formed and make a fold combining these. Smaller triangle will be formed(shown in fig iii).
4. Repeat step 3 using the smaller triangle obtained and generate one smallest triangle(shown in fig iv).
5. Find the end of triangle, closed form all sides and cut a little piece at that end (shown in fig v).
6. Draw the shape of rose petal on this smallest triangle (shown in fig vi) and cut alongside.
7. Make another three smallest triangles using other squares.
8. Now open these small petals and a flower (like figure vii) will be in front of you.
9. Take one figure and cut one petal (marked as no. 1 in fig vii) of rose. Do not throw the cut pieces, as we will be using these too. Place these figures aside.
10. Take another flower like figure and cut two petals (marked as no. 1 & 2 in fig vii) from the same, 3 petals (marked as no. 1, 2 & 3 in fig vii) from the third flower figure and 4 petals (marked as no. 1, 2, 3 & 4 in fig vii)from fourth flower figure.
11. After cutting, take the one having 7 petals and join the open sides (using glue). After pasting, make slight bends (outwards) on the petals using pen/pencil, giving then the curved look.
12. Repeat this process with other figures too. (Except for the one that is identical to its other half after cutting, figure having 4 petals each).
13. Now take one with 7 petals and place one with 6 petals inside it (joining these two figures from center, around the circle, not pasting the whole figures).
14. Following this manner place the smaller ones inside and paste from center.
15. After joining all these figures, rotate each figure and adjust accordingly to obtain rose.
Paper roses have an advantage of longer lifetime and one that you can have as many as you want. So, be ready for showcase your creativity.
Post a Comment