- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp coffee
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Dark chocolate (break it into pieces)
- 1 tsp oil/butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 Tbsp vanilla essence
Prepare the cake pan. Brush the bottoms and sides of pan using melted butter/oil.
You can also place aluminum foil at the bottom of the pan after oiling it.
- Once done add vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Now take some part of dry ingredients and pour in above mixture .
- Now gradually pour some water whisk them together and pour rest of dry ingredients into it.
- Mix well.
- Tap the cake pan 4-5 times to get rid of any bubbles inside the mixture.
- Now place dark chocolates pieces and dip inside the batter.
- Cover the chocolates with the batter. (Note: Do not dip chocolates deep inside till bottom)
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes at 170 degrees C or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Your cake will come out clean on plate.
- Smother some chocolate ganache/ sauce if you want to or you can eat it like this.
- We are not using sugar as Condensed milk is already sweet, so you can add extra sugar according to your taste.
- Each microwave has its own settings, so you can adjust the timing accordingly.
Post a Comment