Cow's milk from which water has been removed is known as Condensed Milk. It is most often found in the form of sweetened condensed milk having sugar. Also these two terms "Condensed milk" and "Sweetened condensed milk" are often used simultaneously today.
- 500ml full cream milk
- 1 cup sugar
- Pinch of baking soda
- Pour milk in pan.
- Boil the milk.
- Now add sugar and baking soda to milk
- Let the Milk boil on low flame for 15-20 mins and keep stirring until it becomes a 1 string syrup.
Check Consistency Thickness:
- Take 2 drops of condensed milk between your index finger and thumb.
- Open the index finger and thumb opposite to each other and you will see a string of condensed milk coming up. The string’s thickness will define its 1 or 2 string consistency.
- If the string is too light, it won’t make any string at all. If it is showing up1 string, then it is called 1 string consistent condensed milk.
- If it shows up 2 strings, then it would be called as 2 string consistent Sugar syrup.
- You will be able to see the string within your fingers.
1 string test
Now your condensed milk is ready and enjoy making different dishes making your loved one's love you even more .
Post a Comment